JOB TITLE: Compliance Analyst POSITION SUMMARY*:
REPORTS TO: Quality, Ethics and Compliance Officer
FLSA STATUS: Exempt, Full-time
The Compliance Analyst is responsible for supporting the compliance oversight for program funding received by HBHC. The Compliance Analyst will support the Quality, Ethics and Compliance Officer and facilitate 340 B committee meetings, performs quality assurance audits on all aspects of Howard Brown programs, works with leaders to develop corrective action plans, as well as other administrative duties as assigned.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Reviews policies and procedures to ensure effectiveness and compliance with state and federal regulations related to 340B and other Howard Brown programs.
- Responsible for maintaining a collaborative relationship with the 340B administrator and wholesale providers while providing timely resolution and/or communication of any issues.
- Performs periodic site visits to assess compliance of contract pharmacies when appropriate
- Serves as a subject matter expert in 340 B operations, providing information and advisory services based on evidenced based literature, compliance regulations, and data analysis.
- Leads the organization 340B Committee by preparing reports, graphs, and charts of data analysis and delivers presentations on areas of research or analysis.
- Performs various quality assurance audits on agency operations including the organization’s 340 B program.
- Remains informed of changes in policies or procedures, legislation, articles, white papers, and document briefs related to 340 B, Ryan White, Community Health Centers and Federally Qualified Health Centers that could affect program structures.
- Supports the Quality, Compliance & Ethics department by completing quality and compliance assessments and creating corrective action plans as needed.
- Supports the Quality, Compliance & Ethics department by assisting functional areas in the preparation for regulator and funder site visits and follow up reporting.
- Supports the Quality, Compliance & Ethics department with position coverage and other duties as needed.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
· Bachelor’s degree, required, Master’s preferred.
· At least 3 years of experience working in a highly regulated environment developing assessments, including corrective action planning.
· Candidate must have strong analytical and written communication skills in order to prepare complete and accurate program reports and records. The ability to analyze and interpret data is required.
· Position requires strong computer skills or experience with Electronic Medical Records and reporting. Advanced knowledge with Microsoft Office (word, outlook, excel, power point and access), required.
· Candidate must have strong oral and written communication skills to work with all levels of management and pharmacy vendors.
· Candidate must be able and willing to work in a multicultural organization
· Knowledge of 340B drug pricing program and experience assessing compliance with the program is preferred.
Pleasant, collegial environment. Space is limited and must be shared for most appropriate usage. Generally Monday through Friday schedule with occasional late or weekend hours required.
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply for this position, please follow the link to apply through ADP. Please submit your coverletter and resume together in the same document.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY STATEMENT:
Decisions and criteria governing the employment relationship with all employees at Howard Brown are made in a non-discriminatory manner, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender expression, veteran status, age, FMLA status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful by federal, state or local statutes.
*The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.